GitLab 5.2.1 is a minor maintenance release, it is basically a bunch of commits on top of 5.2 stable to fix several bugs.
- Fix dashboard lost if comment on commit
- Update gitlab-grack. Fixes issue with --depth option
- Fix project events duplicate on project page
- Fix postgres error when displaying network graph.
- Fix dashboard event filter when navigate via turbolinks
- init.d: Ensure socket is removed before starting service
1. Stop GitLab Server
2. Get the latest code
NOTE: use tig to make sure the latest commits are fetched and merged.
3. No need to upgrade gitlab-shell for 5.2.1
4. Make sure it is on the right branch
NOTE: Use tig to make sure the latest commits are on top.
5. Install required gems
6. Start GitLab Server
v 5.2.1 ChangeLog